1. Please select the article(s) you wish to order. Upon selection, the article is added to your “shopping cart”.
2. For ordering your article(s), please call up the window “view shopping cart” and check whether all the details are correct. You can at any time make corrections by deleting goods (clicking “delete”), amending the amount or adding different goods.
3. Please proceed by opening the window “Checkout“.
Should you already have an existing customer account, please enter your e-mail address and your password. If you are not yet a customer of ours, please register and insert all your contact details. There are certain fields labelled with an asterisk (*). These must be filled out, as they are essential for us to complete your order. Please note, your data is collected, processed and used in compliance with our data protection regulations.
4. By clicking the button “continue” you will reach the next stage of your order procedure.
Please double check your billing address. Please also select which payment method you would like to proceed with.
5. Then, please check your delivery address and select which shipment method and in which country you would like to receive your order. By clicking “continue” you will reach the last stage of the order procedure.
6. You will then see an overview of your order: the selected products, the billing and delivery address and your contact details. Please verify that all the information is correct and read our General Terms and Conditions and the Withdrawal procedure. You can only proceed with your order, if you have given your consent to our Terms and Conditions (by checking the box).
Then click “Buy Now” and your order will be sent to us.
7. We will promptly send you an order confirmation, stating the expected date of delivery of your article(s). If an article is not in stock, we will indicate that in our confirmation; if in such case other articles you ordered can be delivered, we will process the order for these articles, unless you instruct us otherwise. Your statutory right of withdrawal remains unaffected.